The pool is purpose built and is heated to about 35 °C. It is accessible via steps or by hoist.
Hydrotherapy can be used for:
- Soothing sore and inflamed joints and muscles
- Rehabilitation following lower/upper limb fractures, spinal, hip, knee and ankle surgery
- Arthritis such as osteo/ rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Neurological conditions such as stroke, cerebral palsy
- After joint replacement surgery
- Sports injuries
- Acute and chronic low back pain
Our patients find hydrotherapy effective at introducing therapy while at the same relieving stress on joints.
Our close partnership with Aquamanda allows us to meet our clients hydrotherapy needs. We use their hydro pool and swimming pool several times a week. We also offer all aquamanda members a 10% discount at Physiotherapy2fit.